Collaborative for Academic Research and Excellence (CARE)
The Bhupat & Jyoti Mehta Family Foundation (MFF) Collaborative for Academic and Research Excellence (CARE) connects international faculty and subject matter experts with Indian institutions. MFF grows India’s intellectual talent by creating new doctoral, masters and bachelor’s degree programs in fields relevant for India.
The MFF CARE program provides the necessary domain expertise to Indian institutions to ensure the rapid and successful development of new departments and degree programs. MFF CARE team members share their experience, knowledge, and leadership in a variety of engagement opportunities.
The ways that the MFF CARE team contribute are the following:
- Share their experience in building departments and institutions.
- Assist in development of new curriculum and classes.
- Provide mentorships to students and faculty.
- Create new ideas for research projects and papers.
- Conduct workshops and seminars.
- Conduct joint research programs.
- Support the student and faculty exchange programs.
The MFF CARE team consists of nearly a dozen committed academic professionals.