Collaborative for Academic Research and Excellence (CARE)
The Bhupat & Jyoti Mehta Family Foundation (MFF) and the MFF Collaborative for Academic and Research Excellence (MFF CARE) team connect international faculty and subject matter experts with Indian Institutes of Technology.
MFF grows India’s intellectual talent by investing in new schools and degree programs within the Indian institutes. Students are able to pursue bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in emerging fields relevant for India, and MFF CARE is a vital part of this process.
MFF CARE consists of nearly a dozen esteemed faculty members of a respected American universities. With direct expertise in emerging technological fields and in university administration and management, MFF CARE advisors can guide Indian institutes through the process of developing new schools and degree programs by
- sharing their experience in building departments and institutions.
- assisting in curriculum design and faculty recruitment.
- providing mentorships to students and faculty.
- suggesting ideas for new research projects and papers.
- conducting seminars, workshops, and lectures.
- leading joint research programs.
- supporting the MFF student and faculty exchange programs.
MFF CARE advisors not only facilitate the rapid and successful implementation of new schools and degree programs but also assist in refining curriculum after launch to position students and faculty for the greatest success.